Well after looking at Cortney's Blog I decided I really need to make one of my own. What better way for all of you to enjoy my kids as much as I do! :) I have also heard that you can print them out and keep them in a book...good way of journaling without having to journal. To refresh the memory of those who we don't see as often as we should...here is a little about this great little family we have. Rusty and I have been married for seven years this May and we have three wonderful kids to show for it. Andrew is now nine and has mastered his times tables with little help from us. Most of Andrew's time is spent playing baseball for the Rebels. It has definitely been fun for us all especially for Rusty (he helps coach and absolutely loves it.) Aaron a.k.a Pokey (not my idea) is five and is becoming quite the little baseball player himself he has become the bat boy for the Rebels...he loves it! Abbey our youngest just turned three!! She is such a tom-boy and just wants to keep up the boys. They all love to jump on the tramp and play games on the wii...oh who am I kidding we all have a good time playing the wii! :) Well that is the first of many posts to come!!!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute picture, beautiful family. I will definitely keep up with you on this. Now you have my site and can look at my pics and family as well. I am not the best at updating, but when you miss my smiling face you can look up my blog.
ReplyDeleteOh how cute!! Misha told me that you set one up! Hopefully you'll be better at updating than she is!! Not that I'm all that good either! Ha ha!
ReplyDeleteI love this.... now I can watch and see what the kids are doing as they grow. It will feel like you are closer to us and not hundreds of miles away. Aunt Laura SM
ReplyDelete